Tuesday, January 26, 2010

You can't make this stuff up!

I decided to start this blog at the prompting of a few good friends. We’ve all had our fair share of bad dates. We’ve had our share of good ones too! As I go through life searching for meaningful connections with people I meet in various ways, there are bound to be a few stumbles along the way. Here are my stories. The good. The bad. And the ugly. I hope they make you laugh. They may even make you cry. But at least you and I both know that we are not alone. Adventures in Dating…

**note: names are changed or nicknames given so as not to disclose true identity. This is not intended to offend, but rather to make you laugh.**

I'm dedicating this first post to Koko, since she was the straw that broke the camels back and got me off my tail to start this blog. Thanks Koko!

No comments:

Post a Comment